It’s January – A Happy and Healthy New Year from everyone at Must Chup
Lots of people want to be more healthy after over indulgence at Christmas and soup is a great way to get lots of vitamins and vegetables and give your digestion a rest.
We’ve collected up 10 healthy and hearty winter soups to help you.
- Carrot and Ginger from BBC Good Food
- Spiced parsnip & lentil soup with chilli oil from Jamie Oliver
- Hearty White Bean Soup with Sausage from Delicious & Healthy
- Veggie Loaded Lentil Soup from Life Made Simple
- Winter Veggie Soup from Nourished the blog
- Home made chicken noodle soup from Jo Cooks
- Winter vegetable soup with crispy bacon from Good to Know
- Ham hock and red lentil soup from Yotam Ottolenghi
- Leek, Onion and Potato Soup from Delia Smith
- Parsnip and Apple from Great British Chefs
Try adding some Must Chup “Big Kick” to any of these for a bit of extra zing.
And we’ve created our very own Cream of Pumpkin with Must Chup “Big Kick” for you.
Do you have any of your own soup recipes you would like to share with us?
We will be at Tonbridge Farmers Market regularly this year (normally the second Sunday of the month) and our events calendar for 2017 will be updated very soon with lots of fairs and festivals.