450g Chickpeas (soaked overnight & drained)
3 Cloves crushed garlic
2 tsp Coriander
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Chopped parsley
90ml Vegan mayonnaise
Salt to taste
Dollop of Must Chup ‘Bad Boy Kick’
- Cook the chickpeas in plenty of fresh water until soft.
- Put a quarter of the chickpeas in a blender with the garlic, coriander, cumin and parsley.
- Liquidise and keep adding more chickpeas a little at a time until fully blended and all used up. Add extra water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper and then transfer to a bowl.
- Take a dessert spoonful of the mixture and shape into round flattish croquettes.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the falafel in batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Drain well and serve.
- Combine vegan mayonnaise with a dollop of Must Chup ‘Bad Boy Kick’ to create your spicy dip.