8 chicken legs or thighs
10oz whipping cream
Salt and pepper
4oz Long grain rice
1 head of Broccoli
One quarter bottle Must Chup
- Put olive oil in pan and heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Add chicken pieces and sauté off in pan until brown
- Add Must Chup and cook for a further 10 minutes
- Add whipping cream and simmer until chicken is cooked throughout
- In a separate pan boil some water and add salt. Pour desired about of rice and double the water and cook for 12 – 13 minutes stirring occasionally until water has been fully absorbed.
- Steam the broccoli florets in boiling water for 12 minutes until al dente
- Serve the rice on the plate and place chicken on top of the rice pouring over the creamy Must Chup sauce.
- Drain the broccoli and serve. Enjoy!