Aubergine Bake with Must Chup
This is a great light vegetarian dish in the summer and can be served with a side salad.Enjoy !
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Seasoning (Salt and pepper)
250g Cheddar cheese
¼ bottle of Must Chup
Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Slice aubergine length ways and pan fry in hot olive oil until golden brown. Season accordingly.
- Place on tray in oven for 10 minutes and baked. Oven temperature – Gas mark 7
- Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of Must Chup over aubergine and cover with Grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place back in oven and cook until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.