How big is your Easter Egg?
When we were young we used to get a small hollow Easter egg, sometimes with sweets inside them.
You can still buy them today but the range of Easter eggs is now very impressive. I couldn’t believe some of the eggs I found when researching this post.
The sky’s the limit for what you can buy, literally. A 1m tall egg anyone? Or one that weighs 13kg? Have a spare £1,000 to spend? And I’m not kidding.
Take a look at some amazing Easter Eggs below.
We’ve collected lots of recipes for delicious meals and home made treats for your family and friends get togethers.
- All Recipes
- BBC Good Food
- Jamie Oliver
- Delia Smith
- Great British Chefs
- Mary Berry’s Easter Feast
- Food Network UK
- Elderflower and Herb Cooler
- Home made recipes
- Chocolate fudge Easter cake
- Ginger Biscuits
- Watercolour Easter Egg cookies
- Doughnut bunnies
If you’re looking for something special check out our suggestions below.
- Delectable Suggestions from the Huffington Post
- Hotel Chocolat has everything from mini caramel Easter Bunnies to an Ostrich Egg
- A hand made Paisley egg from LickTheSpoon.
- If you fancy something less sweet, how about a Cheese egg?
- Or a chocolate jigsaw from Saveurs?
Take a look at this collection of eggs from The Telegraph. Absolutely amazing.
Activities for kids to do at Easter
- 3D paper egg decorations
- Craft ideas from Kidspot here
- Easy Easter crafts for kids
- Easter egg glue painting