We are living in challenging times with Covid 19 having an unprecedented effect on all our lives. Here at Must Chup sauces we continue to adopt a cautious and pragmatic approach to managing the welfare of both our customers and staff who work with us.
With the latest vaccinations being administered at pace to the UK population, we are ensuring that every member of our team is protected and vaccinated by the latest vaccines, reducing the risk of transmission to both staff and customers.
We will continue to follow the latest advice from the UK government and Public Health England.
As circumstances change, we will continue to adopt a cautious approach until advised otherwise by the UK government and Public Health England.
We are most grateful to all our customers who attend the events we exhibit at and the organisers, staff and third-party fulfilment teams who have adhered to the Covid 19 advice and recommendations, keeping our working environment a safer place.
Please find below our Covid 19 statement confirming that we have complied with the governments guidelines on managing the risk of Covid 19.
Five steps to a safer working environment
- We have carried out a Covid risk assessment and share this with all the organisers we work with when attending markets and events. Please see attached risk assessment.
- We use the correct PPE in line with government guidelines to minimise transmission
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place in line with government guidelines
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2-metre distance at shows between customers and in the workplace
- Where we cannot be 2-metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage the transmission risk.